English Demo v3.1.3
Free upgrade to v3.1.3 Note: This is a self extracting zip and when you execute the upgrade do you have to browse to the "LoudSpeaker LAB 3 Std" folder which is usually at "C:\Program Files\LoudSpeaker LAB 3 Std". Whats new in v3.1.3 · Added inverted mute for those with the Soundblaster Audigy 2 (PCI), in advanced measurement settings. · The program crashed when overloaded and there were no level calibration. · Added some more import formats, the new CLIO and JustMLS and SoundEasy text formats. · Kim Girardin's new microphone calibration file format is now supported.
Whats new in v3.1.2
· The levels dialog caused a program crash when a soundcard without windows mixer api was connected and there was no normal windows soundcard.
Whats new in v3.1.1
· The input slider in the Level's dialog wasn't working with the new level calibration method.
Whats new in v3.1
· Added a quick T/S parameter dialog in box design for easy test of drivers where the published data is limited. · Improved the level calibration where each mixer level is measured, the reason is that many soundcards have non linear faders. · MLS now have a higher resolution at the same length (removed an old work around). · Microphone compensation did'nt work like it should on calc FFT and CSD from an impulse window. · CSD (Waterfall) calculation had some bugs like selecting wrong window type etc... · QC or Limits test is improved. · Impedance calibration now has a wider tolerance.
Whats new in v3.02
· New: Added an AC Volt meter which can show Volt's, dBV and dBu, note: you must calibrate the levels to get correct readings.
· New: X-Max limited curve in box design is now also showing a dotted non limited curve for easy comparision.
· Fix: The T/S parameter with the added mass method calculated the mass wrong.
· Fix: The driver database didn't accept manually entered T/S parameters.
· Fix: Auto number of curves is working correctly.
· Fix: Frequency domain linearity compensation is now working from 1 Hz instead of 5 Hz as it was before.
· + much more...
Whats new in v3.01: · Added export to EMF and BMP picture formats, see the File menu. · Fixed so the Soundblaster Audigy 2 soundcard works with LspLAB, it has a very strange muting policy. · Fixed so the M-Audio Transit works with the program. · Added virtual normalisation to multi-graph. · Post process smooth didn't work on impedance.
Demo v2.21 (not for sale anymore)
Svensk Demo v2.21 (har utgått)
See the help on whats new in v2.21